Sunday, April 3, 2016

A White-breasted Woodswallow came perching

White-breasted Woodswallow
The White-breasted Woodswallow (Artamus leucorynchus) was seen perching on an electric cable just next to the side front garden.  It did not notice me in the beginning as I was hidden amidst the canopy of trees down below.  Being inattentive to my presence I could arrange to get a closer shot of the bird.  I am always excited to see the white contrast of its breast against a grey body.  Another feature of the bird that attracts me is the light blue bill.  This bird normally shows itself in a pair or in a small group.  Today it came alone.

(Note: This is a re-posting from another blog called 'My Gardening Projects'.  For full story and images, please follow this link ...>>>>http://mygardeningprojects.blogspot.my/2015/06/a-white-breasted-woodswallow-came.html )

No comments:

Post a Comment