Sunday, April 3, 2016

Update on Kuching garden

View of front garden, 30 June,2009

It has been a while since my last post (30/4/09). I have been very busy in May with my doctorate studies. May was my 1st semester with Asia e University where I'm taking up a doctoral study in Business Administration. This learning adventure will last for at least 4 years from now on i.e. according to plan. Thus after the 1 st semester exams I rushed back to Bintulu to spend a full month there to relax and look after the farm too. On Monday ( 29/6/09) we checked in at our house in Kuching in the evening after a 10 hours journey by road from Bintulu. Thus with the first available light the next morning I had a good look at the garden. The above picture shows the side garden with the grasses slightly higher than usual. However I was pleasantly surprised to see the Sassy Pink Heliconias showing off their long inflorescence's. Beautiful.
July- we would be here for the rest of the month. The 2nd semester will start next week and will end early August. This stint in Kuching will give me time to develop the garden further, especially the back portion.
Anyway, from today I'll do as much updates on the garden as possible.

( Note : This is a re-posting.  For full story and pictures, please follow this link ...>>>>http://mygardeningprojects.blogspot.my/2009/07/update-on-kuching-garden.html )

No comments:

Post a Comment